Your role is to find new opportunities by pro-actively connecting to possible customers, discussing their wants and needs while guiding them through the sales process. You will also manage after-sales.
You work in close collaboration with a strong team of application specialists and system engineers.
We are looking for somebody with a WO or HBO background in physics, life sciences or engineering. An affinity with analytical equipment is required, experience with (electron) microscopy is considered a bonus.
This is a job where your soft skills are crucial, so we are looking for somebody who:
- is an excellent listener
- is not easily overwhelmed, but instead motivated to work with customers who work at the cutting edge of materials science and biology
- is highly self starting
- has a real feeling for commercial development, without being pushy
This job will require extensive travel.
- WO/HBO in physics, engineering or life sciences
- Great verbal and writing skills (English)
- Good presentation skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong affinity with high-tech and sales
It is considered a bonus if you:
- have experience with electron microscopy
- have previous sales experience
What we offer
- Opportunity to grow as a Sales Engineer and develop various hard and soft skills
- Working in a high-tech industry closely with the scientific community
- Flexible hours and a six-hour working day
- Working on your own projects and setting up your goals
- International environment and a great atmosphere in the office
- Coffee, fruit and lunch with the whole company, and drinks on Friday
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Sander den Hoedt at firstname.lastname@example.org.