Your role & responsibilities
- Set product strategies for the global market for the allocated products, including product and market evaluation, competitive analysis and forecasting. Manage your assigned products throughout its product life cycle.
- Develop, maintain and execute key materials and activities to drive growth: development of product bulletins and announcements, battle sheets, manuals and sales brochures, product promotions, sales’ tools, internal training.
- Work closely with Marketing to establish and execute marketing plans: contents and events.
- Maintain OEM relationships pertinent to the FAST-EM workflow, establish and manage OEM pricing, co-promotion and support strategies.
- Develop and maintain contacts in the field of microscopy and work closely with alpha or beta testers to develop advocacy and sales materials. Provide support on strategic scientific and manage industrial projects and collaborations.
- Coach your assigned applications specialists and data processing specialist to achieve demo and training excellence.
- At least an MSc, preferably a PhD, in life sciences
- Hands-on experience with electron microscopy including sample preparation, image acquisition, and data analysis
- Understanding of laboratory environment and microscopy industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Able to convey complex technical information to both experts and non-experts
- Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Live in, or be prepared to relocate to, the Netherlands
Having experience with any of the following is considered a bonus:
- Experience with electron microscopy
- Experience with optical microscopy
- Experience with managing the full product life cycle
- Experience with data analysis / management
- Experience with machine learning / deep learning
What we offer
- A dynamic and ever-changing job that is at the very cutting edge of technological development.
- The opportunity to grow personally and develop various hard and soft skills
- Working in a high-tech industry closely with the scientific community
- Flexible hours and a six-hour working day
- International environment and a great atmosphere in the office
- Coffee, fruit and lunch with the whole company, and drinks on Friday
Full time (38 hrs/week)
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Katherine Lau at email@example.com.
DELMIC is a Dutch high-tech company that builds microscopes. Our customers are at the cutting edge of worldwide research in industry and academia. Through them we aim to drive a healthier and greener future. At DELMIC, we have an open and nonhierarchical working environment meaning your voice will be heard and you can make an impact starting from day one.