DELMIC produces different products for customers in the electron microscopy field. As the company grows, we will need a new production engineer to further strengthen the production team. The role of the production engineer is to assemble and test the Delmic systems.
You are fully responsible for building a product from start to finish, as well as the quality testing of the different components or modules. You also diagnose problems in the production line and providing recommendations, as well as generate production documentation, such as assembly instructions.
- Demonstrable track record with assembling equipment.
- An understanding manufacturing processes and ERP systems
- You have the ability to use CAD systems
You have a keen affinity with (precision) hardware. Proven experience with the building and or maintenance of hardware is a minimal requirement for reviewing your application. This experience can have been gained in professional circumstances, but we are also open to enthusiastic hobbyists.
Other useful skills are: familiarity with mechanical design, knowledge of CAD programs, experience with building lab equipment, experience with fluorescence or electron microscopy.
You need to:
- Be precise in your work
- Have attention to detail and good organizational skills.
- Have experience with production
- Be able to follow a technical manual
- Be a good communicator
- Be highly self-starting
The following is a bonus
- previous experience with manufacturing high-tech equipment
- demonstrable experience with quality assurance
What we offer
- A dynamic and ever changing job that is at the very cutting edge of technological development.
- The opportunity to grow personally and develop various hard and soft skills
- Working in a high-tech industry closely with the scientific community
- Flexible hours and a six-hour working day.
- International environment and a great atmosphere in the office
- Coffee, fruit and lunch with the whole company, and drinks on Friday
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Sander den Hoedt at firstname.lastname@example.org